Perfect for those who want to know all the secrets of the winemaking process: from the vineyard to the bottle.
- Duration: about 2 hours
- Wines included: 5
- Guests: maximum 6 per turn
- 1st turn: 10 – 12 a.m.
- 2nd turn: 3 – 5 p.m.
- Cost per person: € 40,00
- Discounted price for groups: Yes. If you are a group of more than 6 people get in touch with us so we can define together all the details of your visit.
The coupon is valid for 1 year from the date of receipt.
Become a wine expert with this in-depth tour of our winery. The first part of the visit will take place in our vines, in the middle of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene’s famous hills. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes, we will walk around the vineyards to see ancient plants and discover all the secrets of our grapes.
Next, we will move to the cellar. Here is where the magic transformation from the grape into wine takes place. The owner is keen to try new and peculiar winemaking techniques, so you will be able to learn loads of interesting facts about these processes. This is the perfect time to start your tasting with some base wine, the starting point from which we can decide which kind of wine we want to make.
We can finally move to the tasting room and select your five wines among our selection of more than 20 different products of white and red wine, Prosecco DOCG, and dessert wines. Don’t worry, we will help you choose the products that will encounter your taste. The wines will also be served with traditional local food.
- This tour has to be booked in advance. By booking you can help us create the best possible experience.
- Let us know any food necessities (lactose intolerant, vegetarian, etc) in the “Notes” section of the booking form; we will be happy to provide the best food alternatives.
- Next to our winery, there is a large parking spot. We also provide free access to disabled people and stroller. Dogs are allowed.
- In case of rain, we can provide the experience with a little change in the program: the vines tour will be replaced with an indoor presentation of our territory.
Make sure to get in touch with us if you have any question: +39 331 117 8685 (phone calls and WhatsApp) | firstname.lastname@example.org