The municipal administration of Valdobbiadene and the Canova di Possagno foundation present “Canova Experience”, a cultural initiative to enhance the artistic and cultural heritage of our territory.
The exhibition dedicated to Canova is set in the former Villa dei Cedri factory and was opened on February 14th as the first of a series of initiatives for the future “Museum of Industrial and Landscape Archeology” in Valdobbiadene.
This exhibition is an interactive and immersive experience, that allows the visitor to virtually enter the Gypsoteca and see the Valdobbiadene landscape from above. Among the various peculiarities of the exhibition there is the possibility to download a specific app and to be equipped with special headphones during the “virtual journey” between cartographies, historical documents and multimedia experiences dedicated to the knowledge of Canova, the cultural heritage of Possagno and the new Unesco landscape.
With this digital tool it will be possible to access documents hitherto forbidden to the public, and immerse yourself in the spaces of the museum complex.
- Official Website: https://www.canovaexperience.com/
- Duration of the exhibition: from the 14th of February to June the 2nd 2020
- Opening hours: Wednesday and Friday 6 – 8 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 3 to 7 p.m.
- Duration of the visit: 30 minutes
- Ticket: € 5
- Languages: Italian, English
- Link to Google Maps to reach the exhibition Click here
- For more information and to book a visit, contact: Valdobbiadene Tourist Office: 0423 976975 (Mon-Sun 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)